Wednesday, 14 October 2015

My Autumn Make-up Wish List



As the weather is getting colder and the evenings have started to get darker, cosy nights on the sofa scrolling through Pinterest have become a bit of a habit! But it's not just the outdoors that is changing, my beauty inspiration board is filling up with plum and mahogany lip sticks and gold glitter eye liners - Autumn make-up is officially here ladies!

With so many amazing make-up brands out there at the moment, I have put together a selection of a few Autumnal beauty bits that I need to get my hands on - all of which can be found on most high streets. I'm especially loving the deep red and purple lipsticks this season - Autumn brings out a lot of dull colours to our wardrobes but adding a pop of colour to your face can really brighten up your outfit whilst still remaining sophisticated. When it comes to Lipsticks, for me, Mac comes up on top. I've never owned lipsticks that stay so well on my lips all day without fault. I will definitely be visiting my nearest Mac counter to get hold of "Amorous" - shown below.

What are your favourite Autumn Trends? How do you wear your make-up in Autumn?




1. Mac Lipstick - Amorous - £15.50 | 2. Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - £38.00 | 3. Essie Nail Polish - Bahama Mama - £10.95 | 4. H&M Black Eye Liner - Paparazzi - £3.99 | 5. Nars Matte Lipstick - VIP Red - £20.00 | 6. Lord & Berry Lipstick - Purple Rain - £13.00 | 7. Butter London Nail Polish - Saucy Jack - £12.00

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. That Lord and Berry and Mac lipstick are so beautiful .. They will have to be added to my list :P
    Saira X
    throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous colour isn't it! Reasonable price too!

      Xx

      Delete
  2. The mood board at the start of your post has got me so excited to wear more plum now it's getting a bit colder!

    Claudia Harriet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I think Autumn is my favourite season for colours, they're so pretty! xx

      Delete